Qualitas has committed itself to conduct all business activities with the highest ethical standards, and to exceed regulatory and legal compliance in all areas we operate. This commitment is critical for our continued success in the global marketplace.
The company considers all stakeholders and serves them with the highest standards of integrity.
- Any employee who wishes to report a possible risk, abuse, non-compliance or wrongdoing may do so directly to the Qualitas International President.
- All employees are required to bring forward any suspicion of risk caused by a part of a project or wrongdoing by any person associated with any of our projects. The suspected activity will be investigated and concluded to the satisfaction of all involved. Employees are assured that reporting a risk or wrongdoing will NOT subject the employee to the possibility of workplace repercussions of any kind.
- In any case where an individual on site is unclear on Qualitas’ policy, procedure, or even performance target, that individual is encouraged to seek clarification.
- Qualitas at no time condones the payment or solicitation of bribes in order to facilitate approvals, permits, or the awarding of contracts. Any requests for bribes must be reported as above.
- It is our intention that ANY possible conflict of interest be reported as mentioned above. The company will then consult with all interested parties (government, vendor, employee, etc.) and facilitate a suitable arrangement as such.
- Qualitas strives to avoid becoming involved in any political activities in any of the areas in which we do business.
- Our contracts and procurement team employs a “Qualification Based Selection” method for evaluation and selecting tenders.
- It is our goal to be an equal-opportunity employer. This includes utilizing as many Nationals as possible in the operation of our projects. Please consult the Qualitas Community Policy for more details.
- Qualitas maintains a strict no-tolerance policy with respect to discrimination, harassment and bullying. Any incidents are to be reported as above.
- We require compliance with our Environmental, Health, and Safety policies at all times by all individuals on site. This commitment is to be enforced by all individuals on site through the reporting procedure above.