Qualitas is committed to protecting the health and safety of all those individuals who play a part in our projects, live near our operations, or represent our company.
We will only be satisfied when all work-related injuries, unsafe practices and environmental incidents are eliminated from our activities.
- The industry Qualitas operates in is hazardous by nature. We build and operate oil and gas production facilities in difficult environments. The need to keep our employees and stakeholders safe is of the utmost importance to Qualitas.
- The safety of all individuals involved with a project is the responsibility of ALL those individuals involved in the project. If ANY person at ANY time feels that a safety concern needs to be addressed, it is that individual’s right and responsibility to bring forward that concern. It is the responsibility of ALL others to hear and address that concern. Each member of our company monitors the safety of other team members and of the nearby population. Each member of the Qualitas team is encouraged to discuss with others how their roles can be made safer.
- Our goal is to have a workforce committed to not only their own safety, but to the safety of all individuals affected by our projects, with the knowledge, skills and confidence to challenge the practices that should keep them safe.
- Qualitas has a zero tolerance policy on drugs and alcohol. Drug and/or alcohol use is not tolerated. Possession or use of illegal drugs, as well as use of alcohol on our worksites will result in immediate dismissal.
- Given the unique hazards of our diverse and remote project locations, the security of our personnel continues to be a key issue and Qualitas is committed to creating a safe working environment for everyone involved in our projects.
- Our approach includes risk assessment and risk mitigation processes to ensure that our people travel only to countries where the security risk is understood and all measures for risk reduction are in place and strictly complied with.