Qualitas International is committed to the highest quality standards in all operations, in all countries and at all times and follows international codes and best practices.
Qualitas applies its own Quality Management System, which comprises the quality benefits achieved through the applicable parts of ISO 9000 and ISO 14000. Full transparency is ensured through verification by independent external bodies, e.g. the Alberta government.
Each and every Qualitas employee is involved in and dedicated to achieving high quality standards for our customers, in accordance with formalized quality procedures and policies outlined in the Quality Assurance Manual, as well as the customer’s requirements and specifications. Qualitas' sub-contractors are held to the same high standards expected of our own personnel.
Qualitas’ management ensures that the defined quality standards and procedures are communicated and complied with, and lives up to the outlined principles:
- Deliver high quality products and services to maintain excellent and long-term customer relations.
- Minimize any negative impact on the environment.
- Never compromise on safety and comply with applicable laws, regulations, and other environmentally oriented requirements of the customer and the country.
- Quality and its continuous development and improvement are a common goal of all parties involved in the process: employees, management, sub-contractors and customers.
- All work is carried out consistently to defined standards.
- Ensure sufficient skills and resources to fulfill our customer requirements.
- Regularly evaluate, train and develop our employees in order to meet the company’s objectives.
- Management sets and reviews the quality objectives, continuously monitors compliance, measures and adjusts the processes and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- Non-conformance is dealt with efficiently and corrective measures are taken in a timely manner.