We create and maintain a mutually beneficial relationship between our customers and ourselves by upholding the following standards:
- Maintain all of our customers’ information and operations in strict confidentiality.
- Structure contracts so that our interests are aligned with our customer. This includes providing fixed price quotations whenever possible. Both parties’ interests must be directed towards completion of projects on or before the scheduled completion date and on or under budget.
- Provide information and services to our customers so that they are not dependant on us.
- We want our customers to utilize our services due to our exceptional service and reputation. We do not want them to utilize our services due to control of information or inability to utilize alternatives.
- Be open with our customers regarding information and costs associated with our projects. We strive to discuss all aspects of a project with our customer in order to determine a mutually beneficial arrangement that is in the interest of all stakeholders.
- Provide a short business cycle when commercializing an asset, so that our customer realizes revenue quickly and is able to focus on future growth. This is achieved as we provide all services in the project scope, from initial planning to long term O&M.
- Share risks with our customers in a fair and balanced manner that best fits each party’s desired risk profile.
- Consider the entire life cycle of a customer's asset. All equipment will be flexible with respect to the production profile and also to be a corporate asset for use in future projects.