Qualitas offers a complete range of products and services that reaches from the initial concept through field installation to sustained plant operations.
Our expertise, gained over more than 20 years of operations in the petroleum industry at the forefront of various jobs in challenging locations, is reflected in the quality of our technical knowledge and project execution capabilities. Qualitas has worked for companies in Gabon (West Africa), Kazakhstan, as well as Kurdistan. The remote nature of these jobsites has required us to take into account specific aspects such as transportability of the equipment, use of simplified, yet safe instruments and control systems, the selection of highly reliable individual components and the preparation, supply and stocking of critical operating spare parts for the projects.
We specialize in the following areas:
- Gas compression and processing (sweetening, liquids recovery)
- Final Testing, Commissioning and Start-up
- Gas dehydration systems (glycol and molecular sieve)
- Separation and filtration
- Water disposal systems
- Power generation
- Solar hybrid power systems
Our team is comprised of specialists who can provide the following services:
- Fabrication and refurbishment of equipment
- Field construction supervision
- Commissioning and start-up
- Operations, maintenance and onsite repairs
- General procurement services